Terms and Conditions
ReACT CIH Housing 2015 Conference Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Electronic Business Systems Ltd (company No 1457911) whose registered office is at 852 Tyburn Rd, Birmingham. B249NT.
2. Employees of Electronic Business Systems Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available on the Resolve Antisocial Behaviour stand D9 at CIH Manchester
5. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 25th June at 12.30pm. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
* The entrant must be a registered Social Housing Provider
* If the entrant is not a registered Social Housing Provider then their entry to the competition will be subject to the decision of the promoter as to the suitability of the software for their business. The promoter’s decision in respect of suitability will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* Only one entry per Organisation will be accepted
ii. The Prize
* ReACT Software to include a 15 Concurrent User License
* 1st Years Annual Support Agreement
* 1st Years Microsoft Outlook App Subscription
* ReVIEW Software to include 1 named user
* ReMOTE Software
iii. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
* Implementation costs are not included as part of the prize. A typical ReACT implementation would require approximately 10 days labour. Implementation by Electronic Business Systems is mandatory upon acceptance of the prize.
* If the software is to be hosted by the registered Social Housing Provider or other eligible winner then they must meet the technical specifications. These are available upon request.
* ReACT offers a hosting service option. This is not included in the prize draw and is available at an additional annual cost if required.
* Additional Licenses can be purchased if required
* Subsequent years Annual Support and Outlook App Subscription would be chargeable at our normal rates
Further information can be found at: https://react-asb.co.uk
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The Winner will be chosen by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter drawing the winning raffle ticket.
12. There will be one winner only and they will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her organisation’s agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use their organisation’s name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. If permission is not given then Electronic Business Systems Ltd retain the right to withdraw the prize.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 852 Tyburn Road, Birmingham. B24 9NT.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The winner can reserve the right to decline the prize. In this instance a replacement winner will be drawn